Sunday, October 1, 2017

Weekly Rewind 9/24-9/30


Hello friends! It's the end of another week, and the beginning of October! It finally feels like fall weather, and I am very excited about this because fall is my favorite season. I love cold weather, and cold weather means reading all cuddled under fuzzy blankets with cats all over you and drinking lots and lots of tea.

This was a very stressful and emotional week for me. I've been feeling very overwhelmed at my library internship because I'm afraid to try things even though I know I can do them, but I know I have to buckle down and get over my fears of making mistakes and show them the full skill set I know I have. Fortunately, this stressful week ended with my boyfriend coming to visit me for the weekend, and it's been relaxing and lovely as it always is when he's around.

I read a very fascinating self-help-ish book this week called The Gifts of Imperfection that I can't wait to talk about, and I broke my three-star reads streak with The Hazel Wood, which is utterly fantastic and definitely a new favorite even though I'm not even done with it yet.

This week, I managed to post for five days and stick to my blogging template schedule. Here's what I wrote about:

- 26 bookworm questions tag from Paper Fury
- A guide to Regina Spektor's music
- A list of books I need to read paired with their perfect tea match
- Some easy ways to treat yourself
- All about choosing a concentration in library school for my first installment of my new library feature, The Library Chronicles

I also got two new books, Yrsa Daley-Ward's poetry collection Bone and There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins, which I'm super excited to read because I love slasher movies and I haven't read a YA horror in a long time, plus I've never given Stephanie Perkins a shot and I know everyone in the YA world loves her.


No comments:

Post a Comment