Saturday, October 14, 2017

Dewey Read-a-Thon Sign Up Post


So you don't have to post a sign up post for the Dewey Read-a-Thon that's happening next Saturday, October 21, but I'm going to anyway. I love read-a-thons, and I especially like this one because it is only 24 hours and trying to read as many books as possible within that time frame is exciting and fun. Unfortunately, I will have to take out 4 hours at least because I have to work, but I'm still hoping to get a solid 20 in. Or maybe 15 if I factor in a couple 2 hour naps. I really want to try to be up for the whole 24 hours because I never have before, so we'll see how it goes.

Here are some of the books I hope to read during the read-a-thon:




What I'm in the mood to read will probably change within the week that this post will be up until the actual day of the read-a-thon, but my strategy will be to stick to shorter books or books that I'm really in the mood for so I'll read them quickly. I'm also throwing in a couple poetry collections so I can take a break from the novels if I need to while still reading a ton. Bone might be finished by the time of the read-a-thon since I've been reading a little bit of it most days since I got it, but I'll definitely have The Sun and Her Flowers to look forward to. 

Good luck to you if you're participating in the Dewey Read-a-Thon, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment