Sunday, October 15, 2017

Weekly Rewind: 10/8-10/15


Phew, glad that week is over. I spent most of it working or at my internship, plus worked on my final portfolio for graduation a bunch which I then finally submitted. I also got to spend the weekend with my wonderful boyfriend at a book festival, which will be where I am when this post goes up! I started reading Eliza and Her Monsters on the plane to see him and am really enjoying it, and think it's way better than the author's first book, Made You Up, which I was really psyched for when it came out but was ultimately disappointed in. I need there to be more kissing though. Way more kissing. And talking! There is not actually a lot of speaking out loud in this book. But it is usually pretty cute so it's mostly okay.

Here's what went up on the blog this week:

- a collection of my incoherent thoughts on This Darkness Mine, which I still have a book hangover from, quite honestly, and don't know if I will ever recover from it
- what I've been listening to this week
- books I've fed the TBR monster recently
- a review of my first ever BirchBox from September!



No comments:

Post a Comment