Sunday, October 8, 2017

Weekly Rewind 10/1-10/7


This was a very all over the place week for blogging for me. I didn't have as set a plan for what I wanted to post about because I didn't want to follow my schedule and went back to posting just whatever I wanted, which ended up not working out for me and leaving me feeling disorganized. I also forgot that I like doing end of the month wrap-ups, monthly goals, and monthly books I want to read, so I didn't plan very well for that either even though I got them all done.

So, here's what I posted this week:

- A list of eARCs I really need to read this month to keep myself in check
- My monthly goals
- A monthly rewind for September
- My second Library Chronicles post, this time about librarians needing to know about current releases

Here are some of the books I got this week:


The Sun and Her Flowers - Rupi Kaur
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue - Mackenzie Lee
Warcross - Marie Lu
Eliza & Her Monsters - Francesca Zappia


Otherworld - Jason Segel & Kristen Miller







No comments:

Post a Comment