Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bout of Books Update: Day 1




It's day two of Bout of Books and time for my first update! So far, I've finished The Beast is an Animal, continued a poetry book by Lang Leav, and started Wicked Like a Wildfire. I liked The Beast is an Animal alright since it was creepy and atmospheric, but the romance was entirely unnecessary and it got pretty slow at the end.

Wicked Like a Wildfire is pretty good so far. I really like the writing since it's very magical, but I don't understand the actual magic that's going on and have been a bit confused throughout. Hopefully I'll start catching on soon and I'll be encouraged to stick with it.

Books read:


Currently reading:


at 9%



2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing Wicked Like a Wildfire around. The cover is so beautiful! I hope you enjoy Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really like the writing so far, but it's super weird so I'm hoping I can find the urge to stick with it.

      Delete