Friday, September 22, 2017

Bloggiesta Update 1



Bloggiesta is a marathon blogging event with the goal of checking some things off of your blogging to-do list. This season's event runs from September 21-24. I'm participating with the hopes of making my blog reader-ready, professional, and branded. Here's my updated list of Bloggiesta tasks, noting the ones I've completed over the past couple of days:

- Branding
     - Branded tagline
     - Branded mini "about me" section
- Professional things
     - add a "professional details" section
     - add portfolio w/ coursework samples
     - add visual resume
     - add librarian-related interests somewhere inc. professional goals and what I like to read
- Posting stuff
     - create a library-related feature
     - make basic schedule


I also made a long list of post ideas that I plan to get going on during my downtime next week, and made a cheat sheet for the format of my reviews based on an older Bloggiesta challenge. Additionally, I'll be participating in tomorrow's Bloggiesta Twitter chat, which takes place at 2pm EST using the hashtag #bloggiesta.

No comments:

Post a Comment